Module twilight_lavalink::source ·
Nodes for communicating with a Lavalink server.
Using nodes, you can send events to a server and receive events.
This is a bit more low level than using the
Lavalink client because you
will need to provide your own
VoiceUpdate events when your bot joins
channels, meaning you will have to accumulate and combine voice state update
and voice server update events from the Discord gateway to send them to
Additionally, you will have to create and manage your own
and make your own players for guilds when your bot joins voice channels.
This can be a lot of work, and there’s not really much reason to do it
yourself. For that reason, you should almost always use the
client which does all of this for you.
- Stream of incoming events from a node.
- A connection to a single Lavalink server. It receives events and forwards events from players to the server.
- The configuration that a
Nodeuses to connect to a Lavalink server.
- An error occurred while either initializing a connection or while running its event loop.
- Send outgoing events to the associated node.
- An error that can occur while sending an event over a node.
- Configuration for a session which can be resumed.
- Type of
- Type of